Quality control and supervision of equipment and installations are one of our core competencies, and we have many years of experience with internal requirements and specifications held up against national and international laws, executive orders and standards. Ce-Tec is primarily based on energy projects within oil & gas and wind, and we perform inspections on-site, both nationally and internationally / on- and offshore.
We offer our services on consulting basis and we strive to offer stable, well-educated and experienced staff with seniority from similar projects and tasks.
We have in-depth knowledge of material flow, certificate requirements, workflows and internal requirements and procedures within various disciplines. Our staff are trained in document management and reporting, including registration of data and incidents. We can ensure consistency and transparency in relation to the specified requirements and procedures, and streamline the information flow and reporting.
We can supply the following services:
- Quality control, inspection and consulting
- ATEX consulting and inspection
- QA/QC within electrical and instrumentation
- QA/QC within surface treatment
- QA/QC within piping and steel constructions
- Performance of quality control of material, ATEX-equipment and installations
- Registration and reporting
- Release of equipment and material for on-site usage
- Document management and control
- Control held up against standards and regulations
- Material management and documentation packages
- Supplier supervision
- FAT Tests